TERMS & CONDITIONS
To celebrate Father's Day on Sunday 16th June 2019, Grono are asking people to enter our prize draw. To be entered into the prize draw, all you need to do is tell us what's the worst Father’s Day gift you’ve ever been given or received - to enter, leave your comment below the prize draw post on our Facebook page, like the post and then share the post with your friends.
The prize will be an Amazon Gift Card worth £25, plus a 25% Grono online discount code for use exclusively on our website at www.grono.co.uk.
1. The promoter is: Grono Lawns Ltd (registered number 06913887) of Grono Lawns Ltd, Unit 5 Guinness Road Trading Estate, Guinness Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1SB.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Grono Lawns Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To be eligible for the draw, persons must leave a comment on the following post on the Grono Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GronoArtificialGrass/posts/2140231636103398 persons must also like the Facebook post and share it with their friends on Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The competition opens on Friday 7th June 2019 and closes at midnight 12pm on Sunday 16th June 2019. All entries after this point will not be accepted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. There is one prize of an Amazon Gift Card worth £25, plus a 25% Grono online discount code for use exclusively on our website at www.grono.co.uk. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. This is a prize draw, and there will be one winner, who will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The winner will receive one Amazon Gift Card worth £25, plus a 25% Grono online discount code for use exclusively on our website at www.grono.co.uk.
13. The winners will be announced by being tagged into a post on Facebook at before 10am on Monday 16th June 2019, with a subsequent DM being sent which will include the voucher code.
14. If the recipient has strict privacy settings which prevent us from contacting them with their gift card/discount code, an alternative winner may be selected.
15. Entries from third parties or entries automatically generated by a computer will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winners' names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.