Order online now fromOr find my local store
Grono Artificial Grass FAQs
- Is the grass children and pet friendly?
Our artificial turf is perfect for pets as they cannot dig it up like real grass, it is also soft and durable for children to play on.
- How do I clean up after my dogs mess?
Simply pick up the larger parts, and wash away with water.
- Which artificial grass is best for dog owners?
The premier 40mm will be the best as it won’t crush.
- Is artificial grass safe for children?
Yes, the grass has been fully safety tested.
- What grass would I need for a nursery?
Premier 30mm or 40mm would be appropriate use for a nursery, so it will be down to personal choice.
- What grass would be suitable for children?
40mm is suitable as it will take a lot of traffic without crushing.
- Would rain water affect the grass?
A Grono Artificial Premier Lawn has holes, which allows the rain water to drain through.
- Will the seams be visible?
Our team have the expertise and experience to join the grass without visible seams.
- Can I use a BBQ on artificial grass?
It is advised that you place your BBQ on a slab stone to reduce the chance of damage.
- Is the grass flammable?
The grass is fire retardant, and has been fully tested.
- Can artificial grass be laid on to decking?
Yes, providing the area is flat.
- Can artificial grass be laid on to concrete?
Yes, providing the area is flat and drains properly.
- What is the guarantee?
The product it guaranteed for 5 years.
- How long does the grass last?
Grono artificial turf is weather proof and can last up to 20 years.
- How do I clean artificial grass?
A jet wash and a brush will be sufficient for cleaning every 12 months or when needed.
- Does the sun affect the colour of the grass?
No, the grass is UV resistant and has been fully tested.
- What maintenance is required for artificial grass?
There is minimal maintenance, sweep and wash with water every 12 months or when needed.